The Clearspan tent structure is engineered for high wind gusts with the correct staking & anchoring. Rent clear span tent. They maximize space for your special event. Great for long term rentals. Kedered roof fabric and sidewalls provide weather tight coverings without lace lines or rain flaps. This system is the most versatile and engineered tent product, widths from 10’wide up to 80’. This structures uses a vinyl coated material that is more durable than standard laminates which makes it easier to keep clean.
• Interchangeable components within each series
• Engineered tent structure
• Top resists mildew & UV deterioration
• No interior poles, open gable design
• Anodized four channel aluminum
• Galvanized steel connection pieces
• Drop-in roof and eave purlins
• Adjustable base plates
• No interior eave cables on standard gable configurations
• No exterior guy lines or staking required
Listed are the most common sizes available. If you need another size, please ask.
|Tent Dimensions||Square Footage||Auditorium Style||Banquet Tables||Round Tables|
|20 x 20||400||65||36||30|
|20 x 30||600||98||54||48|
|20 x 40||800||130||72||65|
|30 x 30||900||150||90||75|
|30 x 45||1350||225||135||113|
|30 x 60||1800||300||180||150|
|40 x 40||1600||265||150||130|
|40 x 60||2400||400||225||200|
|40 x 80||3200||530||300||260|
|60 x 60||3600||600||330||300|
|60 x 90||5400||900||500||450|
|60 x 120||7200||1200||660||600|
Disclaimer- Tents pictured show the style of tent. Picture is not the actual tent or actual size.
Some Equipment shown with optional accessories.